"legacy" usb stack fixes

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Thu Sep 11 19:42:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

Would anyone object if I make one non-Giant locked CAM bus for all USB2
devices? Something like:

static void
umass_create_cam_bus_sysinit()
{
        devq = cam_simq_alloc(1 /* maximum openings */ );
        if (devq == NULL) {
                return (ENOMEM);
        }
        umass_global_sim = cam_sim_alloc
            (&umass_cam_action, &umass_cam_poll,
            DEVNAME_SIM,
            NULL /* priv */ ,
            0 /* unit number */ ,
#if (__FreeBSD_version >= 700037)
            &umass_global_mtx /* mutex */ ,
#endif
            1 /* maximum device openings */ ,
            0 /* maximum tagged device openings */ ,
            devq);

	return;
}

static void
umass_destroy_cam_bus_sysuninit()
{
}

SYSINIT(&umass_create_cam_bus_sysinit);
SYSUNINIT(&umass_destroy_cam_bus_sysuninit);

--HPS