Multiple routing table support commited

Bruce M. Simpson bms at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 10 07:10:26 UTC 2008

Bruce M. Simpson wrote:

>> >From my read of your file, this doesn't address FreeBSD's utter lack
>> of what
>> they often call an RIB
>>

> Please read the history of this thread, as there has been extensive
> discussion on this subject.

Whoops, didn't realize this was -current, haven't had my coffee.

Sorry -- this topic has been bashed around a lot on net@ over the past
few months.

If multipath support is something which really concerns you, there are a
number of issues which have to be solved. There are a number of ways you
can get involved, but probably the best and most direct way is to learn
C and start hacking the code yourself -- it is open source after all and
people seem to forget this.

Good luck.
BMS