panic mounting ntfs

Josh Carroll josh.carroll at gmail.com
Wed May 7 15:00:14 UTC 2008

>  Have you tried the sysutils/fusefs-ntfs port instead? I hear that it is
>  supposed to have a pretty good success rate at giving Read/Write access
>  to NTFS partitions.

I sure hadn't. Unfortunately, all I have now is the ntfs partition
image, and fuse doesn't seem to like mounting the md device:

root at dev:~# mount -t ntfs-3g /dev/md0 /mnt
mount: /dev/md0 : Operation not supported by device

I'll have to plug the drive directly into the -CURRENT box to try ntfs-3g.

I have the data (partition image from the dd), so I can get the data.
I was more concerned with mount -t ntfs panic'ing the box :)

Josh