HEADSUP: DTrace support in current

David O'Brien obrien at freebsd.org
Mon Mar 24 10:20:48 PDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 05:11:54PM +0000, John Birrell wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 09:50:01AM -0700, David O'Brien wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:24:34PM +0000, John Birrell wrote:
> > > This is an early headsup for DTrace support being committed
> > > to current. I plan to start committing stuff bit-by-bit
> > > starting a week from now, subject to review of the bits.
> >
> > Hi John,
> > Can you post a diff against -CURRENT?  Just the changes to files already
> > in -CURRENT  (diff -ru instead of diff -ruN).
>
> I'm not going to prepare one big diff because it isn't suitable
> for people to review. You can get the whole thing from p4.

Yes, I can see the whole thing in Perforce.  I already it checked out.
But I don't know how to find the differences of what you will check in
vs. 8-CURRENT in CVS.

> The diffs I will be preparing cover smaller areas of the code

Then it sounds like you will be posting the diffs I asked about [in
peices].  Sounds good - thanks.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)