why vimage?

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:26:29 UTC 2008

kldunload if_ve
kldload if_ve

these dont exist in my VIMAGE build... I appreciate the help
but i still dont see how to create virtual interfaces inside the vimage.....
as commands like

vimage vpn-b ifconfig ve0 create

dont work... so is my system not built right.... am i missing kernel modules?
all i simply want to do is create a virtual interface in the vimage