working 8.0 minimal nanoBSD config?

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Sun Jun 8 01:20:41 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 10:00:47PM +0200, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 01:50:20PM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> > #NO_PMAKE="make -j 3"
> > NO_PMAKE="make"
>
> Please try with NANO_PMAKE="make -j 1" - that should give you the
> error message at the end of the build output.

Oops!  The real problem here, of course, was that I had NO_PMAKE
instead of NANO_PMAKE.

Fixing that as you suggested showed that WITHOUT_LIBTHR breaks the
build.

Appreciate the help.  Sometimes I look at things so often that I miss
the obvious...

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas at FreeBSD.org
      Now Shipping: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com