IPSEC on FreeBSD 7.0

Dr. Aharon Friedman AFriedman at drsns.com
Thu Jan 31 09:29:42 PST 2008

I have finally managed to get IPSec working on 7.0 last week (see previous
thread).  It works fine mostly except that on one machine the key package
arrives corrupt, and that machine will not exchange keys.  I am using
raccoon and setkey.  I noticed raccon2 mentioned in the discussion.  Is it
better?  If so, is there a simple tutorial on setting up a tunnel?  My goal
is to set it simple enough so I can eventually build a grid of dynamic
tunnels as some of the nodes have dynamic IP addresses.

Aharon Friedman

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:09 AM