Noise ratio on -CURRENT has increased recently

bazzoola bazzoola at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:10:19 PST 2008

Greetings,

I come from an academic background and I have been reading and
enjoying -CURRENT for years I use it to learn and adapt new ideas in
my research. I just wanted to say that recently, I noticed that the
noise ratio here has increased more than 'the usual' and it really
saddens me to see intelligent and very active developers throwing
bricks at each other on this public list.

I have always liked this educated and kind community of FreeBSD and I
hope it remains like that.

Thanks for all your efforts!
-b