IPSEC on 7.0-PRERELEASE

Dr. Aharon Friedman AFriedman at drsns.com
Tue Jan 22 06:25:15 PST 2008

This looks like the solution.  It did pass compile.  I have not run it yet,
but I am sure it will work.  Here is the configuration part for IPSEC:

options     IPSEC             #IP security (requires device crypto)

options           IPSEC_FILTERTUNNEL      #filter ipsec packets from a
tunnel

device            enc               #IPsec interface

device            crypto            # core crypto support

device            cryptodev   # /dev/crypto for access to h/w

Aharon