Can't delete any files on my filled up ZFS pool

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Jan 22 07:58:18 PST 2008

>> There will doubtless be better ZFS answers, but could be interesting
>> to hear if either of above could work.
>
> I hope there will be a "ZFS" answer :)

It used to be that this situation could arise even without snapshots
or such "mitigating" circumstances. I'm pretty sure this was fixed,
such that you would not get into a catch-22 under such
circumstances. However I don't have the ML post I read this in, and I
do not know whether the fix has been integrated into FreeBSD (though
this was a while ago, so I would have guess it had).

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org