exmap port - shared memory profiler

Bruce M Simpson bms at incunabulum.net
Thu Jan 17 18:46:15 PST 2008

pluknet wrote:
> As I can see this port depends on sysutil/pmap which is broken on 7.0.
> I just submitted PR with patch in it. Look at ports/119704, please.
> btw, procstat provides similar functionality when specified with -v flag.

Actually, procstat doesn't provide the functionality which
pmap_helper.ko or exmap does, although it is still a useful tool to have.

I unfortunately don't have time to look at sysutils/pmap or do further
work on exmap at this moment, which is why I'm asking people for help as
they may also benefit from the tool.

Thanks for the feedback!
BMS