BSD cflow available

Bruce M. Simpson bms at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jan 17 18:41:23 PST 2008

Marcus von Appen wrote:
> As cflow - in my opinion - is a useful tool to get a better overview
> about the control flow in (possibly unknown) source code, being "better
> safe than sorry" would be the best way to go here, I think.

Nice. I downloaded and tried the code. It's good to see that it uses BSD
make, so it builds quickly, and should just drop right into the src/
tree, which is your intention.

I'm glad you've done this, as ticking POSIX boxes is always good for the
project's credibility. However, I prefer using something like kscope or
gonzui for large projects.

cheers
BMS