Fix for GPE livelock on HPs

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko alex.kovalenko at verizon.net
Sat Jan 12 21:06:46 PST 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-12 at 14:30 -0800, Nate Lawson wrote:
> I've committed the below patch and want to MFC it to 7.0.  To do this, I
> need people to test this quickly.  It probably has no effect in 6.x and
> probably doesn't apply cleanly there.
>
> Please try this patch if you have a laptop and 7.x.  If you have
I assumed you mean "a laptop", not "an HP laptop" ;) With this in mind,
on IBM ThinkPad X60 (1709-73U) and RELENG_7 as of 20:46 January 12 (EST)
I see no obvious regressions after applying your patch.

If there is any specific testing that you want performed, please, let me
know and I will be happy to do it tomorrow.

--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko