FreeBSD's problems as seen by the BSDForen.de community

Garrett Cooper youshi10 at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:19:16 PST 2008

On Jan 11, 2008, at 2:57 AM, Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

	There's a difference between putting in $0.02 and beating a dead
horse further. Please note that you're currently one versus a large
majority of subscribers that believes that the BSD license should be
changed, and also please realize that many more people than just you
have to sift through their inboxes to get to email that they might
want to read..
-Garrett