zpool cannot be imported into opensolaris

Bruno Damour freebsd at ruomad.net
Wed Jan 9 14:49:20 PST 2008

Hello,
I have setup zfs (even for root) in freebsd-current.
I'm dual-booting with opensolaris (b79, self-built) but the pools cannot
be imported :

vil1 ~ # zpool import
  pool: data
    id: 14539542783958606623
 state: UNAVAIL
status: The pool was last accessed by another system.
action: The pool cannot be imported due to damaged devices or data.
   see: http://www.sun.com/msg/ZFS-8000-EY
config:

        data        UNAVAIL  insufficient replicas
          mirror    UNAVAIL  corrupted data
            c1d1s2  ONLINE
            c2d1s2  ONLINE

Of course the pool is allright in freebsd, and hum, yes, I did export
the pool allright.

Any ideas ? I that the expected behaviour ? I understand zfs is version
9 in Opensolaris, while the freebsd is still version 6.

Thanks in advance

Bruno