CFT: vr(4)

Milan Obuch freebsd-current at dino.sk
Sun Feb 24 09:29:53 UTC 2008

On Friday 22 February 2008, Pyun YongHyeon wrote:

[ snip ]

>  >
>  > I've put up a new version under the old URL.
>  > It's not tested in sparc64 but it seems to work on i386.
>  > Would you give it spin?
>
> Any progress here? Does the updated one works on your box?

Well, I arranged a test today and the result is no change.
After some time box hard locks. It occurs only with if_vr kldload'ed and after
some traffic occured. No ability to enter debugger though. So while it seems
related to vr ethernet card, I can't prove it, I can't dig any usefull data
from the box.
Still, if there is some debug possibility built into driver you can point me
at, I will try. But now I have no idea what's wrong here.
Regards,
Milan