freebsd 7 release process

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Tue Feb 12 05:19:39 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 04:09:14PM +1100, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
> * better/improved bug tracker which could be used to generate pages
> such as the 7.0 todo list automatically, manage workflow (eg. release
> engineering requirements for commit approval, or the MFC process)

Take a look at the archives for the last few weeks on the
freebsd-bugbusters mailing list; there are some ideas circulating
around on how we can improve in this area.  We also recently held
a bugathon that cleaned up more than 100 stale PRs.

See http://wiki.freebsd.org/Bugathons/January2008 and related links
for more information.

mcl