Load_Cycle_Count and ATA APM

Søren Schmidt sos at deepcore.dk
Tue Feb 5 21:10:56 UTC 2008

Hi all!

Talk to phk, I discussed the "right" way of doing things with him a
few month back and I think he did at least a proof of concept thing on
it, dunno how far it got. Maybe it could be used as a starting ground
for a proper solution.

I dont have much time (still) but maybe I could find time to finish
up / overhaul a part solution as mentioned above....

-Søren