FreeBSD 7.0 on DVD

Ed Schouten ed at fxq.nl
Fri Feb 1 07:56:12 PST 2008

* Jeff Palmer <jeff at rexdb.com> wrote:
> Personally,  I think the DVD would be a huge waste of resources.  Most
> people only need the bootonly or disk 1.

Lately I need the livefs CD a lot. Unfortunately you cannot install
FreeBSD by hand anymore, using the livefs disc, because there are no
installsets on that disk. I don't have a lot of machines with 2 CD-ROM
drives, which means I often have to copy the install sets from other
machines.

It would be great if I had a FreeBSD disk (a DVD) which has the livefs,
but also the base and kernel install sets.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/