Tracking the open USB2 issues?

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at freebsd.org
Thu Dec 25 00:47:20 UTC 2008

Just picking one random email in the usb threads to reply to...

Do we keep a list of open issues with the new USB stack somewhere?

Should we record the ones reported in -current somewhere, so they don't
get lost?  A simple plain text file like src/UPDATING may be enough to
keep a log of the already reported issues.  A special 'usb' category of
PRs in Gnats may be ok too.  Anything that makes it easy to go through a
list of reported problems, check how many of them are fixed, and export
a list of stuff that we should fix later is going to be immensely useful
when we get very near 8.0-RELEASE.