HEADSUP: CVS/Mirror mode for csup to be merged soon

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sun Dec 7 15:54:20 PST 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

DM> Together I found my building machin stuck with csup eating all CPU and
DM> non-killable wither by HUP or TERM. It seems csup goes mad after server closing
DM> connection for some reason:
DM>
DM>  Rsync CVSROOT-ports/exclude
DM> Receiver: Connection reset by peer
DM> there csup runs and runs...
DM>
DM> Any comments? Thanks in advance.

Sidenote: for current dataset, I can reliably lock csup in running state right
after beginning parsing cvsroot-all collection. I tried two different CVSUP
mirrors.

I use ZFS on FreeBSD tree at given machine, and have a snapshot in case it
would be useful.

Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]