Possible regression with 200807 amd64 snapshot CD

Ken Smith kensmith at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Wed Aug 20 16:50:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-20 at 12:39 -0300, Carlos A. M. dos Santos wrote:
> This is really cool. Will the 8-CURRENT snapshot images for 200808 be
> regenerated accordingly?

I'm going to wait a few days and then try to do the amd64/i386 200808
snapshots.  The reason for the wait is the combination of several things
having just hit HEAD that I'd like to give a little settle time for
before I even bother trying to get the snaps done.  I've left it up to
the other architecture builders to decide for themselves if it's worth
still trying for 200808 snaps or wait for 200809 (since I'm sparc64 arch
too that one will likely wait for 200809).

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith at cse.buffalo.edu
  there, funny things are everywhere.   |