FreeBSD/AVR32 port

Arnar Mar Sig antab at valka.is
Mon Aug 11 22:50:08 UTC 2008

Here: http://buttbuddies.cannabis.is/freebsd/freebsd-avr32.patch
Is the patch to bring AVR32 into the tree. Patch over a copy of -
CURRENT as of today, this patch will break other archs at the moment.
Patch with: patch -p1 < freebsd-avr32.patch.
Build with the "build" script that is in the source root. Make sure to
have avr32-linux-* tools and mkimage are in your PATH.

Kernel is downloaded with tftp to the board, you will need to
configure tftpd so you can download kernel.uboot, found in NGW100
objdir after build

My U-Boot variables for booting:
	bootfile=kernel.uboot
	bootcmd=tftpboot; bootm
	fileaddr=10400000
	ipaddr=<board address>
	serverip=<tftp server address>

At the moment i'm working on pmap and exception handling. I'm learning
about freebsd internals as i work on this port so i welcome any help
with pmap