IPFilter build failure

Beech Rintoul beech at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 4 21:34:09 UTC 2008

On Monday 04 August 2008, Max Laier said:
> On Monday 04 August 2008 23:10:50 Beech Rintoul wrote:

> > > No no dynamic root?  Okay, any idea what else might be
> > > different from the tinderbox (which doesn't seem to pick this
> > > up)?  Would be helpful to figure out where this is coming from
> > > (other than the #ifdef nightmare in the ipfilter sources, of
> > > course).
> >
> > Here's what I have in make.conf if it helps:
> >
> > NO_GAMES=	true				# do not build games (games/ subdir)
> > NO_PROFILE=	true				# Avoid compiling profiled libraries
> > NO_PF=		true
> > NO_BLUETOOTH=	true
> > NO_DYNAMICROOT=	true
>
>   ^------------------^
>
> There you go.  make.conf is deprecated (iiuc) for this purpose and
> src.conf is the new kid on the block.  But the effect is the same.
>
> > NO_SNAP=		true
> > #NO_KERBEROS=	true
> > COMPAT6X=	yes
> > USA_RESIDENT=		YES
> > #FORCE_PKG_REGISTER=    YES
> > APACHE_PORT=    www/apache22
> > WITH_APACHE22=   yes
> > WITH_OPENSSL_BASE=		yes
> > WITH_MOZILLA= firefox
> > WITH_GECKO= firefox
> > INSTALL_NODEBUG="yes"
> > X_WINDOW_SYSTEM= xorg
> > PERL_ARCH=mach
> > NOPERL=yo
> > NO_PERL=yo
> > NO_PERL_WRAPPER=yo
> > PERL_VER=5.8.8
> > PERL_VERSION=5.8.8
> > OVERRIDE_LINUX_BASE_PORT=f8
> >
> > Beech

Thanks, I've been so busy with ports I haven't really been keeping up
with the src side :-P

Beech

Beech Rintoul - FreeBSD Developer - beech at FreeBSD.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | FreeBSD Since 4.x
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail   | http://people.freebsd.org/~beech
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Skype: akbeech
/ \  - http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/7.0R/announce.html