updated today, now I can't build ports??

Oliver Herold oliver at akephalos.de
Tue Sep 18 15:35:59 PDT 2007

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2007-September/077163.html

This is the solution for the problem, you have to update your sources again.

Cheers, Oliver

On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 11:51:05PM +0200, Mathias Picker wrote:
> All ports I tried had problems with some patches, e.g.
>
> ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for abiword-gnome-2.4.6_1
> 3 out of 3 hunks failed--saving rejects to GNUmakefile.in.rej
>
> (which build fine yesterday)
>
> is patch broken? I really do not have the time to investigate, will fly
> to italy in a few hours (that's why I tried to install koffice right now
> && discovered this).
>

> Cheers, Mathias

The best that we can do is to be kindly and helpful toward our friends and
fellow passengers who are clinging to the same speck of dirt while we are
drifting side by side to our common doom.
		-- Clarence Darrow