Unionfs patchset p19 commit?

Robert Watson rwatson at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 14 03:01:24 PDT 2007

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:

> the first thing I have to do after a csup is to apply the unionfs
> patchset-19-20070504. Is there any chance to get it commited before
> RELENG_7? It fixes at least one nasty bug for me and I haven't had any
> problems with unionfs so far (although constantly, but not heavily used).

RE has handed this off to Jeff Roberson for some review, and I think I saw
that last week he sent out some questions to Goto-san.  As I saw Goto-san at
the front of the room in the first session at EuroBSDCon this morning, he may
be delayed in responding a bit longer. :-)

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge