Problems updating from 6.2-STABLE to -CURRENT

TooMany Secrets toomany at toomany.net
Tue Sep 11 15:08:54 PDT 2007

2007/9/11, Nikos Ntarmos <ntarmos at ceid.upatras.gr>:
> Hi there.
>
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 06:37:21PM +0200, TooMany Secrets wrote:
> > /usr/local/libexec/ccache/world-cc -Os -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
>
> The build error message looks more like a compiler bug (looks like it
> comes from contrib/gcclibs/libiberty/xmalloc.c). Could you try building
> world with some other optimization level (e.g. -O2, -O1)?

My actual make.conf flags:

CPUTYPE?=pentium4
CFLAGS= -Os -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe
CXXFLAGS+= -O3 -DNO_MALLOC_EXTRAS
COPTFLAGS= -O -pipe

Maybe I will try first with a -O1 optimitation. Also, I have a current
snapshot ready to make a binary upgrade...

Thank's!!

--
Have a nice day  ;-)
TooManySecrets