Progress for 7.0 - the "what's cooking" page

Ivan Voras ivoras at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 4 04:25:08 PDT 2007

Hi,

As some of you may know, I'm maintaining a web page which aims to
enumerate and describe major new features for FreeBSD 7, located at
http://ivoras.sharanet.org/freebsd/freebsd7.html .

Since 7.0 should be released "soon", I'd like to update the page with
the current status of the projects. In particular, I'd like to mark
projects that won't be ready for 7.0. To do so, I need input from the
projects' authors and maintainers. So if you are listed on the page and
your project status is updated and no longer matches what's written on
the page, please respond to this thread. Also, if a feature won't be
ready for 7.0 but will be sometime during 7.x, please state so.

Of course, additions, corrections, etc. are also welcome.

Thanks :)