USB keyboard leds gone wild on 7.0-PRERELEASE

Jeremy Chadwick koitsu at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 18 12:14:36 PDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 18, 2007 at 12:33:15PM -0500, Sam Fourman Jr. wrote:
> I have this Same Trouble with a Logitech G15 Keyboard in 7 i386
> (9-16-2007 snapshot)

The issue isn't specific to a particular model or vendor of USB
keyboard.  I can repeat the problem with numerous USB keyboards.  If
whoever wants to tackle this needs one, let me know and I'll be more
than happy to purchase them one.