ipfilter cannot be build within because warning's are present

Victor M. Blood freebsd at masm.elcom.ru
Wed Oct 17 15:05:31 PDT 2007

On 18.10.2007, Max Laier wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 October 2007, Victor M. Blood wrote:
>> Hi, All.
>>
>> I try to use options in kernel instead of a module build of the
>> ipfilter and got error then kernel builds.
>>
>> I'm edit files: fil.c, ip_auth.h, ip_auth.h, ip_log.c ip_compat.h and
>> correct #ifdef statament :) no more warnings...

> ipf is likely broken anyway.  See thread: "7.0 CURRENT, need help with
> panic: Trying sleep, but thread marked as sleeping prohibited" on this ML
> a few days back.  That this warning went unnoticed tells you something,
> too.

New version, new problems, no more to say) few days back I have panic
with ip filter, now it seems as worked, after upgrade.

#ipf -V
ipf: IP Filter: v4.1.27 (404)
Kernel: IP Filter: v4.1.27
Running: yes
Log Flags: 0 = none set
Default: block all, Logging: available
Active list: 0
Feature mask: 0xe

With all regards, Victor M. Blood.   mailto: freebsd at masm.elcom.ru
FTN: 2:5024/1.95 at Fidonet.org, ICQ#3567656