openoffice 2.3 package

Simun Mikecin numisemis at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 06:23:41 PDT 2007

Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> On 10/5/07, Vince <jhary at unsane.co.uk> wrote:
>> For some reason I couldnt run the 6.x versions of open office even with
>> compat6x, (core dumped.) So i have built my own. I couldnt find any
>> 7-CURRENT i386 packages online so I can make mine available to anyone
>> without the time/space to build one if anyone needs/wants it.
> For anyone who doesn't read -questions OO completely fails to build on
> 7-current amd64

Interesting... I have built versions 2.2 and 2.3 on -current/amd64, and it *does* work!
Have you submitted a PR (problem report) regarding the problems you have encountered?
Making a statement that it "completely fails" doesn't help, and it is actually *false statement*
without giving any details about your experience. What error during build did you encounter?