Is it possible to debug an AMD kernel on Intel

Kip Macy kip.macy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 22:32:23 PST 2007

That worked fine for us at netapp, don't know how well we're setup for
the kernel specific bits.

Also can we do what the rest of the world does and refer to it as
x86_64 or 64-bit intel? Continuing to refer to it as amd (I know they
came up with instruction set extensions but its now a fundamental part
of the x86 ISA) only serves to confuse new users.

    -Kip