Lack of agpvar.h causing nvidia-driver build to fail

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 23 00:06:33 PST 2007

Yuri Pankov wrote:

> Sorry, worked before -Werror was re-enabled. Simply adding #include
> <sys/priv.h> to src/nvidia_os.c should fix it.

Ok, that got me up and running, thanks.

Bad news is that changing the docking method in the BIOS didn't help.
I did think to try Fn-F8 this time though, and interestingly enough
this did switch the display to the monitor connected to the dock, but
it was still the same display settings as the laptop monitor, and
xrandr couldn't reset them.

Doug