ZFS from FreeBSD -> Indiana -> FreeBSD - some problem

Mark Powell M.S.Powell at salford.ac.uk
Fri Nov 16 02:08:20 PST 2007

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 08:15:59AM +0000, Mark Powell wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
>>
>>> This is already committed to HEAD and will be MFCed before 7.0-RELEASE.
>>
>> Is it just minor bug fixes that have been made or is there are bigger
>> change i.e. ZFS version 7 or 8?
>>   If minor, do these fixes come directly from your own substantial and
>> inexpressibly appreciated work on ZFS in FreeBSD? :)
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/vdev.c.diff?r1=1.3;r2=1.4

Yeah, you posted the same code on zfs-discuss :)
   So I can assume that you are just updating various bits of zfs to fix
glaring bugs? We're not going to see pool version 7 or 8 in RELENG_7 then?
   Many thanks.

--
Mark Powell - UNIX System Administrator - The University of Salford
Information Services Division, Clifford Whitworth Building,