Any successful installs on a Broadcom HT1000 chipset?

Travis Mikalson bofh at terranova.net
Tue Nov 13 19:43:18 PST 2007

There is definitely a problem. The Tyan S3950G2NR (HT1000) on-board SATA
controller corrupts my data horribly and so does a Marvell 88SX6081
8-port SATA300 controller plugged into the PCI-X slot.

I have had to buy a couple cheap 4-port SiI3114 PCI cards for now to be
able to use this system with RELENG_7 and ZFS.

--
TerraNovaNet Internet Services - Key Largo, FL
Voice: (305)453-4011 x101   Fax: (305)451-5991