[USB/MSDOSFS] Possible File System Corrupted

Rainer Alves rainer.alves at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 09:56:08 PST 2007

On 11/12/2007 08:16, Ricardo A. Reis wrote:
>        After i updated my system for RELENG_7 yesterday from RELENG_6, in
> mp3 sync with amarok (1.4.7)
> and my cellphone Nokia N91 (Hitachi 4GB MicroDrive) severals mp3's were corrupted.

Oi Ricardo, tudo jóia?

I'm having the exact same problem.
Ever since I've switched from RELENG_6 to RELENG_7 I'm still able to
mount my SonyEricsson W810 phone, but whatever is copied there gets
corrupted.
I first noticed this yesterday when copying a new batch os MP3s to its 4
GB memory stick.

- Rainer