tmpfs on contemporary -current: panic: locked against myself

Nikolay Pavlov qpadla at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:33:46 PST 2007

On Monday 29 October 2007 06:29:27 LI Xin wrote:
> > Just want to be sure that no one lose this. Here is a PR:
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=116600
>
> Can not reproduce here.  Could you please confirm that this still
> persists for latest RELENG_7?

Look like i've got it finally. The exact option the cause a panic for me is
a "mode=777". So that:
mount -t tmpfs tmpfs /tmp  - works fine.
mount -t tmpfs -o mode=777 tmpfs /tmp - triggers a panic.
A backtrace and a message are the same as in PR. 7.0-BETA2 is affected too.

- Best regards, Nikolay Pavlov. <<<-----------------------------------