routes from ippool.conf

Victor M. Blood freebsd at masm.elcom.ru
Sun Nov 11 11:56:10 PST 2007

On 11.11.2007, Stefan Bethke wrote:
> Am 11.11.2007 um 03:23 schrieb Victor M. Blood:

>> Hi, All.
>>
>> I need to adding static routes from some tables in /etc/ippool.conf,
>> may be it's require for any one and may be adding to rc scripts "for
>> use"... sorry for my programming for /bin/sh .

> I'm not sure I understand. What's wrong with static_routes in
> rc.conf(5)?
I think, load rules with ippool - good idea, I have pool/homenet and
need to it anower gateway, thereis 24 subnet listed. If any subnet
changes I need to change ippool and rc.conf, I think that quite enough
change only ippool.conf, why routes couldnot be load from it?

I'm only send idea and think that it helps anyone in work.

With all regards, Victor M. Blood.   mailto: freebsd at masm.elcom.ru
FTN: 2:5024/1.95 at Fidonet.org, ICQ#3567656