Problem compiling graid5

Arne Wörner arne_woerner at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 14:28:26 PST 2007

--- Henrik Bergkvist <henrik at mdfnet.se> wrote:
> But when doing graid5 load and then graid5 unload i get:
> graid5: Could not unload module: Device busy.
>
> Doesn't matter that much to me, but didn't that work before?

Hmm...

That is because a device is still there...
Maybe the device is even in use somehow (e.g.: by a mounted file system)?

u could try to destroy it (temporarily -- i.e.: the meta data will remain on
the disks) with this command: "graid5 destroy -y <device name>"... Then u
should be able to unload that graid5 module...

-Arne