[ANNOUNCEMENT] Wiki for discussing P35/IHC9(R)/SATA issues set up

韓家標 Bill Hacker askbill at conducive.net
Wed Nov 7 09:40:51 PST 2007

Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:

>> Interesting way to mount an optical device.
>>
>> What happens with:
>>
>> mount -t cd9660 /dev/acd0 /cdrom
>
> I was using that mount purely as an example....

This forum is NOT a good place to do that sort of thing.

Coders work in a binary environment. One *bit* wrong and stuff goes walkabout.

So they expect accurate reports.

Else silence, so they can get on with the work.

 > any command that
> accessed acd0 locks up in the manner described.

Then use something else for a while. A Bic biro, even.
The free miracle stock is on backorder.

Give those who can do some quiet time to see what can be done.

And *retire this thread*.

Bill