[ANNOUNCEMENT] Wiki for discussing P35/IHC9(R)/SATA issues set up

Rusty Nejdl rnejdl at ringofsaturn.com
Wed Nov 7 05:18:30 PST 2007

> What is being reported quite aside, have you (or anyone else) run any
> tests to
> see if there is a before/after difference in actual performance?
>
> It wouldn't be the first time that the messages didn't match the reality.
>
> Bill

Bill,

I haven't run any tests on speed yet but I can do definitely set up some
time to do that.  See, the only reason I noticed this was just that I had
a similar controller to the discussion and wanted to see if I was
affected.  I really didn't notice any performance issues.  That being
said, I haven't noticed a subject increase since the jumper change.

Rusty