[RFI] status of the nVidia requested kernel mods

Aryeh M. Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:06:30 PST 2007

A while ago nVidia requested some major mods to mmap and a few other
memory related issues in the kernel does anyone know the current status
of these issues (the wiki still lists them as pending but I just wanted
to know if that was just due to lack of updated of the wiki).... the
reason for asking is I would like to take "ownership" of the issue set
(looking for a good kernel project not being done by half a dozen other
people)

--
Aryeh M. Friedman
Developer, not business, friendly