[ANNOUNCEMENT] Wiki for discussing P35/IHC9(R)/SATA issues set up

韓家標 Bill Hacker askbill at conducive.net
Mon Nov 5 23:59:47 PST 2007

Aryeh M. Friedman wrote:
> 韓家標 Bill Hacker wrote:
>> sam wrote:
>>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 21:24:37 +0100, 韓家標 Bill Hacker
>>> <askbill at conducive.net> wrote:
*SNIP*

> It *HAS* been reported by at least 3 different sources and 3 different
> hw vendors... only commonality is IHC9 on P35 chipsets.

'3' might satisfy Student's 'T' distribution, but is a damn slim number otherwise.

And - while I am not opposed to wikification - if even 3 more reports are
diverted, not shared *here*, then that's half the total known data input, and
not a good thing in the end.

If one cannot code, one can at least report test results better than has been
the general case.

In ONE place, please.

Bill