HEADS UP: compat6x

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Mon May 28 16:28:27 UTC 2007

Daniel Eischen wrote:
> On Mon, 28 May 2007, Rene Ladan wrote:
>
>> Daniel Eischen wrote:

>>> Se the other thread(s) in current about that.  In short,
>>> yes we have to bump libpthread.so but it should be done
>>> along with bumping all libraries.
>>>
>> I guess libpthread.so.2 was overseen when most other libraries were
>> bumped? libpthread.so.2 now lives both in /lib and in compat6x
>
> There is no libpthread any longer.  It's name was changed to
> libkse.so[.3].

According to ObsoleteFiles.inc:

20060412 : libpthread.so.2 moved from /usr/lib to /lib
20040130 : libkse.so.1 renamed to libpthread.so.1

But nothing which tells that libpthread was renamed back to libkse.so.3

--
GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)

"It won't fit on the line."
		-- me, 2001