RELENG_6_2 broken on latest -HEAD

LI Xin delphij at delphij.net
Thu May 24 15:24:46 UTC 2007

Wesley Shields wrote:
[...]
> http://www.marcuscom.com/pipermail/tinderbox-list/2007-May/000839.html
>
> I can reproduce this on my tinderbox host after getting the GCC upgrade.

This is what exactly I hit today :-)

The workaround I have used is to install the userland bits from my
previous build (or a installation CDROM if you prefer), and mount devfs
into the environment, then chroot into it.

Note that, just installing gcc 3.4.6 from the ports collection does not
seem to be useful because of the changes in bsd.sys.mk is being picked
up during build (I thought this is not quite right, though, but it would
take time to fix it throughly).

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/