Kernel hanging after today cvsup at Timecounter "TSC

Ollivier Robert roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Tue May 22 21:56:06 UTC 2007

According to Robert Watson:
>  I saw an identical problem when I booted a kernel from yesterday with kernel
>  modules from a week or so earlier, only mine froze before getting to the
>  Timecounter line, rather, immediately after the vga0 line.  Perhaps we're
>  looking at an issue with mixing modules with a kernel from before/after the
>  compiler upgrade?

Not in my case.  My Parallels VM with source from May, 21th boots correctly
whereas my last update, it stops after vga0 and CPU starts spinning.

This is the last changeset I sync'ed for the good kernel:
http://archives.keltia.net/hg/freebsd-src-head/rev/d8315e0aa491
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto at keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin sidhe.keltia.net Kernel Version 8.9.1: Thu Feb 22 20:55:00 PST 2007 i386