[Regression] snd_emu10k1 doesn't work after GCC 4.2 upgrade

Ed Schouten ed at fxq.nl
Sat May 19 18:44:31 UTC 2007

Hello,

This afternoon I reinstalled a new kernel and world, which has GCC 4.2.
For some reason, my SoundBlaster Live! card doesn't work properly
anymore. It seems at least the sample rate doesn't get set properly,
because playback time is slower than wall clock time.

My previous kernel was from May 14, but it seems there haven't been any
commits in the audio layer in the mean time that could cause these
problems. What would be a good way to see what's wrong?

--
 Ed Schouten <ed at fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/