freebsd-current Digest, Vol 195, Issue 14

Bruno Damour freebsd.ruomad at free.fr
Wed May 16 05:59:00 UTC 2007

Yes but :
1- zfs devices do not show up in the list
2- I have vfs.root.mountfrom="zfs:system" in boot loader and BTW you see
in the dmesg that kernel is trying to mount root on this device
3- I also have a unique entry in /bootdisk/fstab as recommended by pawel

What seems to happen is that I get the messages about zfs version AFTER
the mountroot prompt, which suggest that it is not yet fully up when the
kernel tries to mount root at first, but then if I specify the root at
the prompt it works
Thanks
Bruno