nss_ldap defunctional with today's -current

Harald Schmalzbauer h.schmalzbauer at omnisec.de
Mon May 14 18:39:27 UTC 2007

Hi all,

today I upgraded my 2 weeks old -current.
Now I cannot use nss_ldap anymore (already recompiled)
I can use ldapsearch as usual, but I can't resolve uid against ldap, means
a 'ls -l /home' just shows the numbers, not the names anymore.
All I could find was the following message:
login: pam_acct_mgmt(): error in service module

But this is pam_ldap I think, which I disabled for now.
The problem is nss_ldap because otherwise at least uid resolution should work.

Any hints how to debug/fix?

Thanks a lot,

-Harry