Process for requesting reverting patch?

Mark Peek mp at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 14 03:56:53 UTC 2007

On 5/13/07 8:18 PM, Steve Kargl wrote:
> For any one that thinks I'm some kind of idiot.  I've
> used the base system gdb for the past 3 years to debug
> gcc.  It worked flawlessly until the recent tcsh import.

I was able to reproduce a gdb hang after receiving the additional information
about the "setenv MAIL /var/log/`whoami`" in the .cshrc file. I believe it
might be due to some changes in signal handling between tcsh 6.14 and 6.15.
I'll try debugging it further myself and I also notified the tcsh bug list
about this issue in case someone on that list can help as well.

Mark